Monday, December 8, 2008

ELFIS Story part 9 - The Pit Stop

The completion of Sleigh Drivers Ed is marked by the techies long anticipated qualifying cross country solo night flight. Stu loaded up the sleigh with lots of snacks and reading material and set off to prove his skills . As he approached the half way point at South East North Pole county he was in desperate needed of a pit stop. He descended and here’s what happened:

The Restroom Door Said Gentlemen



LYRICS by BOB RIVERS COMEDY CORP, music by unknown.

The restroom door said "Gentlemen,"
  so I just walked inside.
I took two steps and realized
  I'd been taken for a ride.
I heard high voices, turned and found
  the place was occupied,
By two nuns, three old ladies and a nurse.
  What could be worse?
Than two nuns, three old ladies and a nurse.

The restroom door said "Gentlemen,"
  it must have been a gag.
As soon as I walked in there,
  I ran into some old hag.
She sprayed me with a can of mace
  and sacked me with her bag.
I could tell this just wouldn't be my day.
  What could I say?
It just wasn't turning out to be my day.

The restroom door said "Gentlemen,"
  and I would like to find,
The crummy little creep who had
  the nerve to switch the sign.
Cause I've got two black eyes
  and one high-heel up my behind.
Now I can't sit with comfort and joy.
  Boy, oh boy.
No, I'll never sit with comfort and joy.

No comments: