Wednesday, December 3, 2008

ELFIS Story part 14 - Diversity Education

It’s OK to get creative at Christmas, but People!!!!

Make sure the kids are all snuggled, tucked and asleep in their beds before you start trying the stuff in these next couple of songs.

You can wisely avoid the confusion created in this next song, by not relying on the school system to teach your kiddies about the “birds and the bee’s” and what a couple or family can consist of these days.

I Saw Daddy Kissing Santa Claus



LYRICS - I Saw Daddy Kissing Santa Claus
Lyrics Kip Addotta, music T. Connor.

I saw daddy kissing, Santa Claus
Underneath the mistletoe last night
He didn't see me creep, down the stairs to have a peep
He thought that I was tucked up in my bedroom fast asleep

Then I saw daddy tickle, Santa Claus
Underneath his beard so snowy white
There must be some mistake, was I really awake?
I rub my eyes and moved in close up, better look to take
Then I..then I...hey..hey!

Then I saw daddy hugging, Santa Claus
He took his hand and pulled him to the couch,
It must have been just fine, Santa didn't seem to mind
Then daddy moved across the room to pour them both some wine,

Then I saw daddy fondle, Santa Claus
And on his beard he nibbled now and then,
I crawled across the floor, I hid behind the door,
I left it open just a crack so I could watch some more
then I..then I..then I...then I..

Then I saw daddy undress, Santa Claus
They quickly threw their clothes on a big chair
Well much to my surprise, I couldn't believe my eyes
It wasn't Santa after all but mommy in disguise

Oh I saw daddy kissing Santa Claus,
Underneath the mistletoe last night
Oh what a laugh it would it been,
If I had really seen daddy kissing Santa Claus that night

No comments: