Thursday, December 4, 2008

ELFIS Story part 13 - Let it Go

With all the empirical evidence the Techies accumulate about human behavior through the NAN Channels, they should get degrees as psychologist. It becomes very apparent to them that much of the stress and frustration of the season could be alleviated if people would just “get ‘er done” early.

Here’s a song, that the majority of holiday participants can relate to:

Let It Go



LYRICS - Let It Go
Lyrics Steven Stay, music Sammy Cahn and Jule Styne

Well my windows they sure need cleaning
Just like my walls and floor and ceiling
But Christmas ain't for a month or so
What the heck - I'll let it go, let it go, let it go

My check book balance looks so inviting
The things I want are so exciting
But paying my bills would make the balance too low
Oh - I'll let 'em go, let 'em go, let 'em go

Christmas is over two weeks away
No need to worry or stress out a bit
I can do it another day
By then I'm sure I'll feel like it

Tomorrows the day for which we've been waiting
A point which thank you needs no belateing
So much to do where did all the time go
Oh  - Where'd it go, Where'd it go, Where'd it go

No comments: