Sunday, November 6, 2011

I Want an H1N1 Shot for Christmas

Remember the hype about a shortage of Flu Vaccines in 2009?
Now they're waiting around every corner trying to stick us.
Here's the 1st ELFIS video of the year 2009.
Please LIKE the new ELFIS LIVES Faceboook page at https://www.facebook.com/ElfisLivesOn



LYRICS - I Want an H1N1 Shot for Christmas
Lyrics by Steve Stay and John Rox, music by John Rox.

I Want an H1N1 shot for Christmas
Only an H1N1 shot will do
Don't want Tamiflu, Relenza it wont do
I want the FDA approved vaccine made for Swine Flu

I want an H1N1 shot for Christmas
I don't think Santa's going to run out, do you?
A pandemic, is it true? or like the dirty birdie flu?
Just inject me while I'm sleeping, that's the easy thing to do

I can see it now on Christmas morning
Santa's creeping up my stairs
I feel a jab, tears fill my eyes as that vaccine I've idealized
flows through my Hypodermus, am I Spared?

I Want an H1N1 shot for Christmas
Only an H1N1 shot will do
No Crock of lies, No Rhino virususes
I only like Swine Flu antibodiuseses
and Swine Flu antibodiuseses like me too

CLICK HERE for
"The ELFIS Story"

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Thanks Elfis! :) I really enjoy your video's!